Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Not how I wanted it to turn out

I started working on the Herringbone neck warmer, and I did about 3 rows of it, and I just didnt like how it looked. So I have frogged it. Not sure if it was the yarn that I was using, or just the overall look of the stitches with the yarn. So I have decided that this project can sit on the back burner for the time being. I might have another go of it later on in the year or next and maybe with a cotton yarn.
I am glad that I did have a go at knitting it, I did manage to follow the k1, sl1, psso, k1 stitch pattern. It was very interesting, challenging, and fun, but just not for me at the moment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters