Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Belliveau Cove Hat FO

Another finished object! Yippee!!!! I started this hat the other night, and finally finished it this morning. It is so cold here, there is ice outside! So a nice warm, snug fitting hat is in order and boy, does my head feel nice and warm. Now I know why my husband loves his hat so much! It is so warm up there.
Anyway here are some photos with my mug involved. I will get my hubby to take a photo of me later that should be better then these ones.

Belliveau Cove
Belliveau Cove
IMGP0508

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:05 pm, Blogger cherith_girl said…

    I love your hat Julie, and it doesn't look like a tea cozy to me. LOL I would love if you would send me the pattern for the hat too. I think I'd like to make some of them myself.

     
  • At 7:37 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Looks good...I have that hat printed out, but I am not at home...I got the pattern from crochetme.com, but the website is down and I can't get it anymore...is there any chance you could email it to me? nannyandi@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters