Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

EGGS

I forgot to mention that my budgie, Jaz, has currently 4 eggs in her nesting box...there might be a new one today or tomorrow. I am estimating that the first chick will be born on the 15-17 of April period. I cant wait to see if the babies. I am planning on hand training all of hers, I also have another bird in a nesting box, but I cannot see if she has any eggs, as the box is too high for me too look into, I will just have to wait and see what comes out of there, or get a screwdriver and undo a few screws to see inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters