Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

crochet burnout

Over the recent months, I have been doing a lot of crocheting and have now suffered a crochet burnout...Fingers crossed it will pass soon and I will be crocheting my little fingers away again on some items.
........
Study, I have been doing my Japanese study every day now, and it has been coming a long fine. I am still having some trouble with the hiragana and katakana, but I am sure that over time I will get it right. My main problem is with れ[re] and ね[ne] and る[ru] and ろ[ro], but I am sure that now that I have typed them down, I wont have to much trouble with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters