Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Geometry crochet

Of late, there has been an increase in interesting forms of crochet...and one of them is Sea Geometry
This website shows amazing freeforms, geometrical crochet, to form a wonderful arrangement that ends up looking like something you would find in the sea or aquarium. Beautiful sea forms off all shapes and colours created by a single hook and yarn of all colours and thickness. If you have the change to look at the site, you will be surprised at the beauty that has been created. I know I was.
If you know how to make one or all of those sea creature items, please feel free to share your patterns, blog or ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters