Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

ranting and raving...

Well christmas has now passed for me here in Australia and now I must work out what I want to make for next christmas.
ポッ(*゚.゚)(゚.゚*)ポッI gave my hubby a long scarf in the Brisbane Broncos colours and he loved it. (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!I still havent made him an afghan, but I might have to make him a smaller one, as I loose interest in doing bigger ones.
I have decided that I want to make a few afghans in 2007, for family and friends. Plus I want to do a few more doilies, and wearables and socks!
I am going to have to work out what do make and then try and work out a schedule to do them in. \(--)/
Plus my Crochet Exchange group is going well. We have a lot members so far with about half of them involved in the exchanges. I have a few exchanges to do as well in January, and then I want to pick up the hook and the needles and get creative. ..._〆(・∀・@)
I have a few bag designs drawn out and want to make these bags to see how they will turn out.
Crocheting is so much fun!!! p(*^-^*)q I also have a bit of reading to do as well. I am sure that I read the word crocheting in The Body Farm by Patricia Cornwell, or it might have been in Night-time is my time by Mary Higgins Clark. I have finished reading these two books in the last week and have posted reviews of them on my other blog. I have a big list of books to read and review. I have a review due sometime soon, so I better get to reading it. ε-(´・`)
I hope that everyone had a good christmas and hope the new year brings a lot of crocheting and reading fun for me!!! and you of course!
ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

A great site for Japanese Emoticons is here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters