Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

spammers

There is one thing that I am sure that all of us hate, and that is the spammer. Recently on the crochet groups that I belong to, there has been someone claiming to have created a webpage that will give you free crochet/craft related books and all for FREE too. It is just a big scam to get your money. The person behind it even had the nerve to brag about what he is doing and how he does it...you can read his entry here. Once you have signed up to the site your email account is flooded with spam. So to all you people out there keep a lookout for scammers and spammers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters