Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eric Burdon and the Animals - Live 2006 Lugano

I love the new sound of an Animals classic, so much so that I had to add it to the blog.

________*****_____
on my hook, I have 3/4 of a coaster set finished. Once done and blocked, I will post some pictures.

_________*********________
Budgie news
One of my budgies has hatched 2 eggs out of 6 so far, so hopefully by the end of the following week, I should have a few more babies to play with. I will take their photos once I get in there again with the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters