Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Blue Care

I'm back at university doing my second semester of Japanese. So far so good. I am hoping for another distinction, or better! Fingers crossed that I can pull it off this term.

Blue Care
I volunteer at Blue Care in my town, I do a Friday, when I am roostered on, and at our last meeting, we were thinking of ideas to make our Christmas market better. Since I can crochet, some of us will knit and crochet items for the market, I had so far made a few bookmarks, all different kinds, as I cannot stand the same thing over and over again. But there are a few that I might make again, as they were easy and look great. Once I get them all done, I will take a few photos and post them up. The market is going to be in December in the first week, so I still have a bit of time to get things done for it. I want to make an afghan, but it is taking me a while to go it, I think there has to be a better and quicker way to these baby afghans. But I will persist, as I want to make atleast one of them and maybe a few other items. I am looking at many patterns both here on the internet and in my own collection of books and leaflets. So far I have found a few patterns that I like, so I will have a go at making a few of those cute items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters