Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Kemberlee Socks Finished





I completed my Kemberlee socks off today. I did this as part of a crochet a long on crochetsocks (a yahoo group). I really enjoyed making my first pair of socks. I will be giving them to my mother as a Christmas present. She was the model for them as well, and they fit her well. She likes the colour as well. Her only problem with them is that they seem a little loose in the ribbed section but apart from that they are perfect.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:43 am, Blogger Kemberlee said…

    Your socks look great! I'm sure your mother will love them. Try rolling the cuff over if they're too wide. Or what about a picot on the top of the cuff and decrease a few stitches? Or you could make another pair =-) I'm glad you had such a great time learning the pattern.
    ~Kemberlee

     
  • At 12:37 pm, Blogger Julie said…

    It was a great pattern. I really loved the way that you set it out. It was great to see the steps set out in a way that i could check my progress and see if i was on the right track!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters