Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Friday, November 24, 2006

BINGO prize

A while ago, I won a bingo game held on crochetsocks, but had not received my prize. I contacted the hostess, and havent heard anything from her about the package, so contacted the list mom...and she sent out a parcel to me. It was beautiful, 2 balls of blue/d.blue/light blue and white yarn, a packet of crystallite hooks, a nail set, mirror, a beautiful attachment to add to my bag or phone, and stencil, and not to forget a crochet magazine. I am so excited that I cannot wait to find some projects to make.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 am, Blogger bruce said…

    Did anyone read that story about the woman from Glasgow who won over a million quid playing bingo? Some people just get all the luck ey.

    I wonder if anyone has won that much playing online bingo yet. The most I've won was about £50 and I thought that was a lot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters