Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Son's pullover

About a month ago, my mother, father and myself were in Warwick shopping, on one of those rare days when we are all free to go together into town. Dad was in Big W and he heard that there was a red light special on yarn for 50c a ball. So he went and grabbed a bag full for me, and then came out to find me and told me about it. I did the same and grabbed a bag full of Shaun Sheep yarn. We had a few balls of Alice Sunset and Beauty. I used the Alice Sunset to make this pullover for my son. I didnt use any patterns for it, but it turned out fine for him, a little big, but since we are in Spring/Summer at the moment, he will grow into it. It is nice and thick too, so it will keep him warm during the colder seasons.





2 Comments:

  • At 2:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So cute. I like it very much. Great work !! Your WIP sock looks good in yellow.Keep going :))

     
  • At 4:00 pm, Blogger Julie said…

    Thanks Thata. I love your work too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters