Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Jiji, Baba and Miles

This is Tetsuko and Kenji, my parents-in-law. Kenji, has now retired, so they are now going around Japan enjoying themselves.
Miles is the apple of their eyes, as he is their first grandchild. Miles calls them Jiji and Baba. We miss them a lot, and hopefully next year we will go and visit them again.
This is Miles, on Thursday, his ChildCare center had photos taken, so I dressed him up in his Japanese summer outfit for the photo. I hope his Grandparents in Japan like the photos when we send them over to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters