Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Crochet Exchange International

A few days ago, I created a new yahoo group, Crochet Exchange International, so those of us who are interested in exchanging crochet items with other members, as we weren't getting it from other areas. So far today we have 17 members including me. So I would say that the group is a success so far. I hope that soon, we can start assigning partners for the exchanges and get to work on them. Here is the link to join the group if you are interested.



Click to join crochetx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters