Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Monday, October 30, 2006

on my loom

Im giving looming a go at the moment, I have started on an afghan (yet again!) I am using 2 strands of 8ply yarn in light blue and dark blue. I am hoping that it will come out fine I guess that once it is a good size, I can crochet along the sides of it to make it longer if need be. I hope that this is quicker and I will be able to get it done before Christmas...im aiming for 4 weeks on this project. Fingers crossed.

On my hooks
quickie ripple afgan might be frogging it not sure yet
swan doily

Off my hook
tunisian cloth for hubby to oil his catchers mitten and glove with.

WIMs - Too many to mention and growing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters