Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Making own hook

Yesterday, my DH, son and myself headed to Toowoomba for softball, but since DH wasnt listening to me, he didnt hear me telling him that softball was forfeited this week and probably next! Which is a good thing too, as I get to go shopping!!!! We went to Bunnings warehouse, a big hardware store, and I picked up a dowel, and round bun and a little handsaw. So that I can make my own afghan hook. It will be a nice big hook too!!!!

Also when I was out, I found 2 crochet magazines, Crochet Today and another one that came with a knit magazine, some cute patterns in there.

Also found out that my son suffers from hayfever! It is terrible, as we live on a plant nursery and my parents are plant happy! Our place is very green, and we have a lot of wildlife, inside and outside of the house. ;) I dont mind the frogs in the bathroom, but mum sure does!

I am placing some of my projects on hold, so that I can get started on some Christmas gifts. I am about 1/4 of the way through the back panel of the swing jacket, so I dont know if I should stop or continue on with it. I will have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters