Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Monday, August 28, 2006

The Lure of knitting needles

I just learnt how to knit, and had started making the moebius style shrug with it. I was about 1/4 of the way through it, when the unthinkable happened....MILES

He has taken the needle holding the stitches out and was running about the house with it, now i have the task of slipping the stitches onto the needle and hoping that he won't touch it again, but knowing my luck the lure of the needles is too great for him. Just seeing me holding them, and he wants it. He is a little too young to be either crocheting or knitting, but I cant wait for when he is big enough to have a go at this artform. I think that our first project will be a scarf or something simple like that. But until them I will have to protect my needlework and hooking better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters