Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Crochetville, my hooks and patterns

Well my daily or hourly fix for crochetville has been put on hold until a new host is found and it is up again. I love reading what the other members are making and seeing their pictures and the patterns too! It helps with my PAS!

On my hooks, I have a bottle cover, I started out using a pattern but have continued with my own pattern from round 8. It looks good so far, it is for my mother, and I am sure that she will love it.

I am searching for something to do next, apart from the green doily that I am planning on doing. I am still looking for something to crochet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters