Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mags mags and mags

Where have all the crochet magazines gone and why is it that the ones that you find on the shelves are so expensive???

In my teens I used to by Crochet Monthly, but now I just cant be bothered. The magazines have less projects and just dont look interesting enough to do. I am so glad for the internet and the thousands upon thousands of free patterns that look great to make.

Sometimes I do go into the store to look at getting a magazine but most often then not, they dont have anything that interests me or they are over the top expensive. At the local newsagent, there is 1 crochet magazine, and about 20 quilters or scrapbooking magazines. Not a lot of choice out there.

Oh well back to the internet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters