Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ripit....and i did

The Blue rose doily was giving me a headache, so I frogged it and rolled up my thread. I really liked it, but it was a bit confusing for me...since I have just started reading patterns. I might give it a go a little later on and hopefully succeed with it.

On my hook
I am doing some afghan stitch cushion covers they will be about 41x41cm, I will join the squares together but not sure about what kind of finish I will give them, I was thinking about ribbons or buttons, but I have to keep in mind that I do have a little boy and maybe buttons wouldnt be good. I cant wait till my mother comes back so I can teach her how to do them too, so that we can make some together. She might have some ideas about how to finish them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters