Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Getting mother!

Today my husband and I brought home my mother and my fathers friend. It was an eventful day as always. First we stopped off at the cementary, so that my mother could pay a visit to her sisters grave. My mother is a great person, she has a big heart and is always putting everyone before herself, which at times also makes it hard for her to do what she really wants. As a gift to her, I crocheted her a pink shawl and a little stole, to keep her warm during winter. When I get a chance I will take a photo and place it onto the blog.

CROCHET
I am onto the final leg of the hat that I am crocheting. It is blue and I have used a variety of stitches to make it. Once I have finished it I will be wearing it to Japan with me when I go on holidays there.
The blanket, is still going on, I am hoping that I will get it finished by the end of winter of next year.

Till next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters