Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Lost links

Whilst trying to rid my computer of something that was slowing it down and the annoying adware pop-ups, it has managed to delete all my programs. So my husband and I sat up last night and fixed it. Still have to load up a few more programs and then it is business as usual for my computer.

Lost all my crochet links, so that was a real pain, but I will slowly get it back.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 am, Blogger melloman said…

    Permalink
    Posted by Deanna Zandt at 11:54 AM on September 5, 2005. The DHS chief evidently wasn't alarmed by the Tuesday morning headlines.
    Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my Breyer horses related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.Breyer horses

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters