Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Seraphina's Shawl

Well I have finally done it, after over a year or so of looking at that shawl. I have it on my hook!
Yesterday was Mother's Day, and my husband said I could grab some yarn, we were at the Warehouse and I saw this really pretty yarn in white/pink/dark pink colours. It is called Pink Snow. It is coming along nicely. I am up to row 9, as of 12pm! I can't wait to get it finished. I am hoping that it will be finished sometime this winter. So fingers are crossed.

*********
I am now 24wks pregnant, so only 16 more to go. The baby is kicking and rolling about so much that I feel as if someone has placed an octopus on my tummy...not a nice feeling sometimes. But it is good to know that he seems to be healthy and very active. It will be interesting to see if he arrives on the due date or earlier. I have to go for a doctors appointment sometime soon, but I dont like the doctor in my area, so I am not sure what to do...I might end up going to her for this for now and keep my eyes open for another doctor. She seems to be a bit arrogant for my liking. Not a real people person, as she spends too much time on her computer then looking at her patient! Just my feelings on her!!

*********
My other crocheting news. I have finished a few projects last week, I managed to do a doily, a square, a little apron and a bookmark. I have a few more things that I want to make, but I just havent as I have the shawl on there at the moment, however, I do know that I will be adding a few more items onto my hooks before this week is out. ^_^

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters