Kawano Crocheting (and Knitting) Adventures

Welcome to my blog. It is about my crocheting and my knitting, fun things I find on the internet and my family.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Whisperering Elegance Sweater Update

Well early this morning I finished sewing the pieces together and have already started on the front and neck edgings...I hope to have this finished sometime today, and then start on the next bit of the pattern. I have to say that I am really enjoying making this, and am using my mother to model it for me whenever I do something to see how it sits on her. She is eyeing it, but I have told her that this one is mine and I will make her another one when I finish.

things to make still
I have to still make some christmas presents and some mittens for my son, as winter is really cold down here...it is already hitting minus 1 or more here. Too early for winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Counter
Counters